weblog about out of body experiences and lucid dreams

Monday, July 04, 2005

Out of the body experience june 2004

One of my OBE’s took place while we were on a short vacation in Portugal. For some unknown reason I could hardly sleep that night. Maybe it was the heat, I’m not sure. Around 5 A.M. I felt that whizzling sound that I always hear when an OBE starts. A few moments later I left my body and almost immediately I felt myselve going through the window and moving backwards into strange colorfull world. I saw all kinds of things. Not only heavenly landscapes like most people describe, but quit ordinary stuff like furniture, wallpaper, bedrooms!
While I was floating around, I saw myselve as a young girl at the age of 15, sitting on a sofa, reading a book. That was a real strange experience. Most of the time you look at yourselve in the mirror and that is definitely not the real you. Anyhow, I was touched as I saw myselve sitting there, looking so real, almost as if I could touch the younger me. I remembered that when I was 15, I didn’t consider myselve as an attractive person. I think many adolescents have that problem. But the vision I saw was so pure and that made it all so beautifull.
I left the room and suddenly I was in a bedroom, where my mom and stepfather were laying in bed (they both died several years ago). I was surprised that my stepfather seemed to see me. He reached out for me and called me by my nickname (Reentjepeentje). He looked the same as he used to be in his earlier years. I only missed a piece of his face, his chin was gone. I don’t know why I saw him like that. Just as I wanted to talk to him I saw some strange looking little creatures, nozing around in my moms clothes. I wanted to chase them away, but my stepfather told me they did no harm. After that moment I disappeared in the mirror and I found myselve back in some kind of a theatre, where they were playing an act that reminded me of Alice in Wonderland. After a while I got bored, because one of the actors kept repeating the same sentence over and over again. I wanted to escape and I opened the curtain on stage. While I was moving the curtains aside, suddenly I was outside in the cosmos, moving very fast. I saw billions of stars and I felt the wind against my body. Not much later I was back in my body again.
The strangest thing is, while I was having this OBE, I heard my partner breathing next to me all the time. I even heard him snoring! Another strange thing is when I was floating around in that strange world, there were 3 little bubbles, no bigger than a tennisball, following me. I could even touch them. They gave me a very peacefull feeling.

2 Comments:

Blogger my life after near death experiences said...

wow!
In the last 10 years or so, I often visit the realms *as* another person! i am beginning to think that I am using another person's memories, to make up my dream, but the memories that i use are that person's astral memories.
the 'down" side of this is that i have DIED over and over and over: drowned. shot. falling off a cliff. car accident.
I have sometimes been given advice, but it was not ME that was given the advice, it was for another person. thus i would be an "intermediary" between a Guide, and that person. I can see the guide, that person cannot, thus if i "am" that person, then he can see this guide and recieve the message.

I too have seen my relatives look "younger". that is their objective heaven state, i read that people regress their ages till
they feel comfortable. for some it is at 18, for some, i read, it is an older person age.

5:59 AM

 
Blogger Reny said...

Hi Freestone
Thanks for your reaction, I'm glad I'm not the only one with these strange, but beautiful experiences. I am going to write down my other experiences here soon

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home