weblog about out of body experiences and lucid dreams

Monday, July 04, 2005

A very remarkable lucid dream

This lucid dream happened in january 1997. I had a little accident: I fell down the stairs and sprained my foot. My other foot was also hurt, so I could hardly walk. I had to stay home from work for about ten days. The night after my little accident I had a very clear lucid dream. In my dream I was floating a few inches above the ground in a meadow full of long fragrant grass. The smell was lovely, as if it just had been mowed. I noticed that my daughter Linda (who was at the age of almost 17 at that time) was floating right next to me. It felt nice and peacefull. After a while we flew higher and higher and I had my little nephew Marc on my arm. Marc was a little boy of 6 years old, but in my dream he was much smaller, the size of baby. When I woke up I felt kind of happy, I don’t know why.
Later that day I phoned my sister (Marc’s mom) to tell her about my little accident of the previous day. But right after I dialled the number, Marc picked up the phone and before I could say anything, he said:
“Hi aunty Reny. I dreamt about you. I dreamt that you had fallen down the stairs and that we were flying together with Linda and that I was a baby. And that you held me in your arms, because I was so little and you were my mom.”
I was astonished to hear this. When I talked to my sister after Marc had handed her the phone, I told her wat happened and we were both surprised that Marc had the same dream. He couldn’t have know about it, because nobody had told him anything. Even my sister didn’t know about the dream or the accident. What was the meaning of all this? We were in eachothers dream. Or… we were in some kind of a spiritual sphere. My sister said that Marc often had that kind of experiences.
I also asked my daughter Linda if she could remember her dream, but she didn’t.

5 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Mmm very nice images. Keep it coming!

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Reny said...

thank you Alex, I noticed that you are an Aries, just like me. And that you work in the technology branche just like me!

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Clarissa said...

Cool stuff!
Visit mine please.
It is at bugsrgross.blogspot.com
Please visit
And hey please leave a comment.
Also i will put your blog page address if you put mine on yours.
C ya

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Clarissa said...

hey i put you blog site as a link on my blog

C ya

8:22 AM

 
Blogger my life after near death experiences said...

I too have had dreams of being with someone and then they, the next day, also tell me that i was in their dream, in the same scenery.

I read that there are actually schools for "sleepers", in the spirit lands. where people come to a classroom, night after night, to recieve spiritual teachings!
i once helped such a school assemble a list of pupils. I had a list of names. In the weeks to follow, there were about ten people who told me that they remembered a dream of being called to a meeting room, by me, or by other helpers!

freestone

5:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home