weblog about out of body experiences and lucid dreams

Friday, July 08, 2005

The lucid dream with the cave

One night I woke up in my dream and I found myselve somewhere outside climbing a hill. I was together with some other people who were trying to climb the hill on the other side. Suddenly I was in a cave, made from clay. In the centre of it was a little altar, also made out of clay. It looked like a temple without doors or windows. I felt locked up and I panicked a little bit. Then I pushed with my hand against the wall and I was very surprised to find a hole in the wall. In that hole I saw a vision of a beautifull cat. It looked a lot like one of my deceased cats. The cat transformed slowly into a bird and it flew away. I have tried to make a painting of this dream. It is not quit the same, but it looks a lot like what I have seen.



The dream continued and suddenly I was outside, sitting on a piece of a broken wall, that belonged to a ruins. In the distance I saw pieces of what used to be a town, there were broken walls and smoke. A few yards from where I was, some strange looking creatures sat on another wall, staring at me. They looked like demons and some of them came on to me, trying to scare me. Sometimes I was indeed a bit frightened, but every time I knocked one of, it fell down to earth and changed into a very pitifull creature. I have noticed that the confrontation with demons in my dreams is less scary when I stay calm and fearless. They never seem to be the creepy monsters as they appear to me. Maybe this knowledge can help other lucid dreamers. to cope with their nightmares.
I sometimes make digital mandaladrawings of my original paintings. And when I do so, sometimes appear little faces in them. I will show one right here.


click on the image to see the larger version

3 Comments:

Blogger Clarissa said...

Hey it is the person who makes the blog bugsrgross well i wanted to say you are on my links and i put pictures on my blog.
Come check it out.

10:14 AM

 
Blogger my life after near death experiences said...

hi Renty, from freestone.

I like your weblog! I did not actualy realize that each painting often goes with a direct experience of the astral planes that you had!

I, myself, have been having OBE dreams for over 20 years.

it seems that many of my experiences seem to be where I go to see, or to be with, people of different cultures from all over the world. I note too that there seems to be "meeting" places" in the astral where each person brings a bit of their own scenery to it! france, Russia, china, england, even Iraq and Arabia! i have been to these places, the Astral equavilant, anyway.

freestone

5:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Reny certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for innocent dream stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for innocent dream
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

1:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home