weblog about out of body experiences and lucid dreams

Friday, July 29, 2005

An astral journey in 1997

This OBE took place in a period when I had a lot of stress. The year before I divorced my partner and I lived on my own with my two kids, who were 16 and 14 years old at the time. One morning I fell down the stairs as I described in one of my former columns: "a very remarkable lucid dream". Later that week heard the well known sound of a coming OBE and I slipped out of my body. I felt that I was in the bedroom, but I didn’t want to open my eyes, because I was affraid that the OBE would stop (that happens sometimes). Then I felt my astral body moving to the bedroom door. I reached out my hand and felt the door as a massive matter! I tried to go through the door and it worked. I felt a kind of a resistance, but it worked. After that I found myselve on top of the stairs, but I didn’t dare to move downstairs, as in my perception I was only my head and I had no legs or arms that I could use. At that moment I didn’t realize that you don’t need your body and I still had the little accident in my mind. So I went to the bathroom and worked myselve through the window. (This was not very logic, because the bathroom was also on the second floor!) Going through the window was even stranger than going through the door. It was as if I was as tiny as a microbe and the glass was very thick, it looked like a marble with bubbles in it. When I was outside, I didn’t recognize the street, I was somewhere else and it was raining and a bit cold. I flew higher and a a few moments later I was back in my body again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home