weblog about out of body experiences and lucid dreams

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Lucid dreams in my childhood

My first lucid dream happened many years ago. I consider a lucid dream not as an out of the body experience, however it has a lot in common. I was a little child at the age of 3 and I can remember the dream so clearly even after all these years. At that time we lived in Hilversum, a city somewhere in the middle of Holland. We lived in a boarding house together with other families. That boarding house was arranged by the Dutch Government, especially for those who were repatriated back to Holland, after Indonesia had become an independant state. Anyhow, I was 3 years old and one night I woke up in my dream and saw the whole room full of animals. There were deers, horses, rabbits, mice! I was very affraid, even though it seemed that they want to do me no harm. But as I was a little child, those animals seemed so big! The room was kind of dim and that made it spooky. I have always remembered all the details of that dream.



Another lucid dream took place several years later. I was about 6 years old and I dreamt that I was walking through our village in a street with some shops. Suddenly I knew that I was dreaming and I wanted to test something. I entered the jewellery and on the counter I saw a lovely little sculpture made of glass. It was a little elephant and it had a light blue colour. I took it from the counter and I ran outside. I thought that I could do that because it was a dream and not real. I expected to wake up after I did that, but I did not wake up. In stead I was in an alley and a very big mouse (the size of myselve, maybe even bigger!) obstructed my path! That was quit scary and I promised myselve never to steal something, not even in my dreams!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Reny, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on innocent dream. Ok this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for innocent dream anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

5:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Reny it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on innocent dream and I landed on your page. Although this post is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for innocent dream Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

5:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home